Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Monday, August 29, 2011

MY NEW HERO FACTORY TOY DRILLDOZER FROM UNCLE DUNCAN

Yesterday my dad's friend Uncle Duncan bought me this this great hero factory figure called Drilldozer.
Drilldozer doesn't have any hands because he has a drill and a claw instead. He is a villain, 2nd in command of the fire lord's team in  Hero Facotry.  He has two different looks and is able to drain power from fuel cells just by touching it in the movie Hero Factory 2.0
On the back of the box there was a cool fight scene with Nex 2.0 so I recreated it for this photo.
I liked this gift from my Uncle Duncan and will have fun playing with it and setting up cool scenes.

I will be back with more Lego stuff soon! by Nicholas

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm painting a picture of one of those little Lego figurines, for my little brother. If you want, I can email a picture of it to you're mom.
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete