Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Lego Adventures with Nicholas...

On vacation my mom picked up this movie from Best Buy for only $6.99. This movie is about a Lego Figure called Clutch Powers and a Jail brake on a prison planet. The three villains escape, and its up to Clutch to save the day.
I really liked this movie especially because we spent 14 hours a day driving to and from California, and I got to watch this one on the way home.
When I got home I wanted to use my movie as an inspiration to make my own Lego city, here is what I made.
I started with standard Lego bricks that I already had and I made a bank building first. 
Then it started to evolve from there, I made more parts of the city, including cars and parking spaces. I used all my mini figures as characters for my city.

This picture shows the park I made .
The weather was really nice so I built my Lego city outside. 
If you see this DVD in the store and you like Lego you should pick up this DVD and make your own Lego city .
~by Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment