Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lego Crayons by Nicholas are now avalible for sale in my moms Etsy Shop!

Today I started to make and sell my own Lego Crayons! I am selling them to raise money for my own Lego Brick collection. My mom bought the molds and I make the crayons by peeling crayons and baking them.
It is hard work peeling the crayons but it is fun to make them and I think it will be fun to sell them. I hope to buy the new Lego Mini figures and Alien Conquest from Lego with the money I make from selling these crayons.
Here is the link to my mom' s Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/79374618/upcycled-lego-crayon-by-nicholas

I am selling three Lego Men Crayons and Three Lego Crayon Bricks for $3 plus shipping.  Oh and you get to tell me what colors you would like to have, I make them to order! If you need more then I have listed we can give you a special price for a larger amount of crayons.
If you would like to order some they are great for everyday use and would make great gifts for birthdays or holidays. I also think they would make really neat loot-bag or treat-bag gifts!

I will be back again soon with more Lego ideas and posts soon.~Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment