Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

You can make some great LEGO creations from directions on line!

When we were in California it was So hot! It was more then 45 degrees (in the100's) so we spent allot of time during the day indoors, my mom brought a container of Lego with us on our trip and one day when we were indoors we all were building our own Lego. My mom made this duck in the photo above from directions she found on line.
Following the instructions my mom made this cool duck. You can find directions on how to make your own duck and many other Lego Creations at http://creative.lego.com/en-us/FamilyTime/buildinginstructionssecret/BuildingInstructionsBoxSecret.aspx?domainredir=www.legofamilytime.com

Playing Lego as a family was so much fun. later that night my Aunty Janeen built a large truck , I was building a sling shot of Lego, it sort of worked.
Check out the directions on making some really fun Lego creations like my mom did or you can just use your imagination like I do. ~by Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment