Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Something fun to do with Lego Accesories

My brother Oliver thought this would be fun so I made my name out of my Lego accessories I wanted to do my name out of Lego Mini Figures but I do not have enough.
Send me your name in LEGO photos to my mom's email account at karenmowen@gmail.com and I will post your photo here on my blog. 
Happy creating!
Nicholas

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I will show my little brother that, when he comes home. He is supposed to be here on Wednesday. He's in the hospital in another country. =(
    Thanks, for the idea!
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caelen, we are so sorry to hear about your brother, please wish him well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So noble, to encourage that you should have more ideas about lego, I'm pretty much looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete