Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time for a New Post! A New LEGO WATCH

Hello today I am bringing you a post about my new Lego Starwars Clone Wars Watch. I have been really busy settling into my new school. I have met some really good people at my new school and I just got this watch.
My friend Honbete, got a LEGO HERO FACTORY WATCH first and I did not know my mom had bought me a Clone Wars watch and was saving it as a back to school surprise.
What I like about the watch is it is plastic like real Lego bricks and you can put Lego on it.
It also came with a cool mini figure of Count Dukoo (sorry I am not sure how to spell it)
I did fall at school playing soccer and broke the winding part of my watch. So I am not sure how well made the watches are but I still have the mini figure and we are trying to find a way to fix the watch.
My mom said she got the watch at Wal-Mart for only $9.99 this would make a great gift for anyone who likes LEGO!
By Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment