Welcome to my Lego creator blog

My name is Nicholas and this is my Lego Blog. I really like Lego. I like to build my own creations and want to share my ideas with you. Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you like and enjoy my ideas.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meet Meltdown and Striggner my Lego Hero Factory Figures

Yesterday my grandparents called me over to their house to give me a present. It was the last day of school and I was given the Hero Factory Toy called MELTDOWN.
Meltdown is so cool he has only one eye and a mouth with sharp looking teeth. Meltdowns weapons are a poisoned whip  and a cannon.

To load both weapons in the movie Lego Hero Factory  he uses gastronomic pressure to power his weapons.

 This is a photo of Meltdown put together.


His arch enemy is Stringer. Stringer has a cannon that produces yellow sound waves in the movie.
What I like best about Stringer besides the fact he is my favorite colors is how cool he looks both in the movie and as a figure.  Meltdown is awesome because he is a great villain from the series.
Meltdown took me just under 5 minutes to put together and makes a great gift! Check out Lego Hero Factory toys and moives at your store or on line at Lego Hero Factory Toys from Indigo or at Toys R US
I look forward to sharing more Lego posts with you soon,
~Nicholas Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment